Hair loss can be caused by various diseases, hormonal imbalances, head trauma or injuries of the scalp, stress or taking certain medications. Often hair again begin to grow while eliminating the causes of hair loss http://teamhealthfx.com/. Alopecia (alopecia) baldness (alopecia) - a disease in which the on-site lost hair remains smooth round spots.
Every person loses 50 to 100 hairs every day. Hair color lives of 3 to 7 years. 90% of the hair on the head are actively growing, the remaining 10% is quiescent. This phase lasts from 2 to 6 months, after which the hair falls out. Typically, with age the hair does not become thinner, but sometimes on the spot lost hair does not grow new. This process can begin in early adulthood. Hair loss can be caused by various diseases, hormonal imbalances, head trauma or injuries of the scalp, stress or taking certain medications. Often hair again begin to grow while eliminating the causes of hair loss.
Alopecia (alopecia) baldness (alopecia) is a disease in which the on-site lost hair remains smooth round spots. In this case the scalp looks normal (no dandruff, scars and ulcers).
Hair loss is normal - every hair has a life cycle, and when the time comes, he "dies", giving place to new. At night you can lose 50-100 pieces, and this is natural.
How to understand that the loss exceeds the norm, and you have a real chance to remain without his thick head of hair? It's simple: to test enough.
Consider the fallen hair. If the tip ends with a light bulb, you're wasting beat anxiety is naturally dying hair, part of the regeneration of hair. Try not to wash your hair for 2-3 days. At the end of this period, her head in her hands and pull her hair. During this step you will fall a few hairs, put them on a sheet of paper. Repeat about trehraz in different parts of the head.
Count the hairs lying on a piece of paper. If you have dropped at least 15 filaments, the process of hair loss is normal. If more than 15 hairs, the number of hairs shed exceeds the norm. You should pay attention to it.
What is the reason of hair loss on the head? In order to accurately diagnose the problem, it is advisable to consult a specialist, because the causes can be different. But you can try to identify the main factors that affect the deterioration of the appearance of hair. And self-identify that causes excessive hair loss particularly in your case.
Partial male pattern baldness: - Line of hair growth gradually shifted towards the back of the head, the hair falls out first at the temples, and then on top.
In some cases, hair loss is noted within 3 months after childbirth, surgery or severe illness. It is recommended to consult a doctor for hair loss, which may be associated with taking drugs, or if the hair loss is accompanied by pain, inflammation and sensitivity of the scalp, the appearance of flakes, scabs, sores, or pus on the scalp, as well as the loss of eyebrows and eyelashes hair loss or other regions of the body.
If hair loss is due to heredity or aging, prevent or reverse its almost impossible. Takes care of hair (use a balm, conditioner, comb with a few teeth, as little as possible to paint and dry the hair dryer, avoid perms).
Do not pull your hair, do not pull in the hair (braids, tails, beams).
Although there is no money that is guaranteed to stop hair loss, minoxidil can try nonprescription drug that helps patients to recover about a third of the hair. However, discontinuation of the drug can cause regrown hair loss.
Use wigs, hairpieces, and so if you are experiencing due to their appearance. Consult your doctor if you suspect that the hair loss is associated with serious disorders in the body.